Monday, November 1, 2010

Witches Night Out

So, why did I make a tutu? I needed a witches costume. A few girls and I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village Friday, Oct. 22nd. Thanks Cameron for watching the boys so I could go out all night! This was me w/ my full costume. (My mother-in-law, Nancy, was great! She let me use her witches hat and wig!)

Eating our witches ears (scones), they were so good, and huge!

Chelsi, Annie, Susan, Anna, Me and Kychelle. Kychelle and I made our tutus together.

We even got to pose w/ the head witch of the night. I don't know what's going on w/ her face, but she she sure was a great witch! It was so fun to see all the different witches that came. We had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

So fun....I'm really craving one of those scones!