Thursday, November 4, 2010

My New Haircut...

Tuesday my friend, Annie, cut and colored my hair. (I think she's amazing by the way.) I somehow talked myself into letting her do the A-line cut. I asked her what she would want to do to my hair if she could do anything w/o me having a say. She said she would want to do an A-line cut so, I let her. I think she did a good job w/ it, it is a very conservative A-line cut, not too radical! But, I guess ya'll can be the judge of that. (A little side note, when I put this shirt on yesterday Cade said, "Coot Momma, coot!" And pointed to my shirt. Coot=cute, isn't that so adorable?!)

The side view is my favorite.

So, what do ya think? I think it's a nice change. Bonny, what do you think? Have the pictures changed your mind from your earlier reaction when I told you? "Oh no..." ;)

7 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE it!!! It looks great!!

Brittany said...

I love it! It's super cute. I have an a line cut too. :)

Chad & Bonny Day said...

haha i felt bad after saying that..sorry lol. I am just kind of tired of that haircut it seems like EVERYONE has it, but i really like it on you, it's so cute!!! You have good hair for it, mine would be horrible haha..love ya cute girl!

Lindsey said...

I like it. That is how i kind of wanted my hair ( a little longer) but my stylist did not understand. I thought that you already had that kind of cut though.

Janel said...

Well, ya know I am a big fan of the A line. I love it, it's so stylish. You are one hot momma!

Laura Bradford said...

It looks great! I wish mine had turned out like that when I cut it a couple of years ago.

Katie said...

Cute! We should all get together one of these days :)