Monday, November 22, 2010

November So Far: Busy, Busy...

My friend Annie had a baby not too long ago, and whenever he comes over the boys can't keep their hands off of him!

I have tried Bountiful Baskets twice now, and I'm loving it! This is what I got the first time I tried it out. All for $15, and it's worth well over $50! It's cool b/c it forced us to try things we normally wouldn't have.

One day Connor just went up to Cade and sat in his lap out of no where! They thought it was funny.

Cade and Connor ganging up on their Daddy.

So, some of you ladies get just because flowers, well I got just because gelato!!! Yeah you better be jealous, it was so good! Cam knows how much I love this stuff ;)

Cade cleaning the spatula after making brownies. I told him not to get any on himself, of course he didn't listen ;)

The boys fell asleep on the drive home from visiting Cameron in Salt Lake one day.

The other day Connor KEPT climbing on this chair and KEPT getting stuck under the table. It's like he never learned! Seriously, he did it several times! Look at his face, haha. He was not happy.

Cade thought it would be fun to switch off pj tops and bottoms. It was cute!

I finally finished decorating the alcove in the hallway upstairs!!! My mother-in-law gave us the little tree and tricycle. I had the other stuff up there for a while now, I just didn't really know how to complete it. What do you think? Should I hang the picture or leave it leaning on the wall? Cam likes it leaning, I just don't know...

A close up.

Cameron bundled Cade up one day in this blanket, he loved it!

Does this need any explanation whatsoever? He's so dang cute!

4 comments:

Janel said...

Cute update, as always! Thanks for the recipes the other night. We had the philly cheese steaks. They were very tasty. Derek especially liked them. So thanks again!!!

Lindsey said...

I think you should hang the picture. It seems really cluttered.

Erika said...

Mmm. gelato is my favorite too!!!! Cameron sure knows how to do it right. As always, your boys are the cutest things ever! I miss you guys!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I say keep the picture leaning, it looks like you're trying to hard if you have it hung under the vinyl that's already on the wall. It's cute! I love the pj picture/idea of Cade's!