Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Preperation

This year I'm hosting Thanksgiving again, so I thought I needed to get my decorating done.
My center piece. My Mother-in-law gave me the pumpkins and I printed out the picture from Moneywise Moms, I got the frame for $3 and the fabric from Wal-Mart and finally I got the leaves from Smith's. I was actually lucky to find the leaves today, everyone is all out of Fall decorations!

I left some leaves for the entry way. Oh!!! My mother-in-law gave me the 3 wooden candle sticks! She was going to keep them (they just moved yesterday) but finally she decided to give them to me, she knew how much I loved them.

Anyways, I'm getting excited for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

That looks fantastic! Don't you just love FREE decor? :)