Monday, November 29, 2010

Swimming

Last Tuesday we went to the Legacy Center Pool with Lindsey and her son, Gabe. We had a lot of fun.
Lindsey hid her face right as I took the picture, not even on purpose! This was the only spot I could get my boys to play. Everywhere else they were freezing and whining.



I think the big bucket was dumping out in this picture, that's why Cade looks very surprised.

Connor liked to try and drink the water.

Cade did eventually get brave and play in the shallow end by himself....

And would run for his life whenever the bucket dumped the water. He was a little late this time.


Cade looks so grown up!


I just think Connor looks so dang cute here.


Connor likes to occasionally come up to me and grab my leg and give me hugs. I caught him in action here! His face is so precious.

Cade wanted to go up the stairs so bad, but he just couldn't find enough courage, poor little guy.
Thanks Lindsey and Gabe for the invite, we had a great time!

1 comment:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

They are so cute! Especially in cades new bed! How fun for him! are you worried about him falling out?