Monday, November 1, 2010

Hee Haw Farms

Last Monday, Oct. 25th, we went to Hee Haw Farms. We had fun, but it was pretty chilly. I totally forgot my camera, so my wonderful hubby Cameron ran to the store to get a disposable camera. I think the pictures turned out pretty good considering. We got to go on a trick-or-treating hay ride.

And they dropped us off at the pumpkin patch so we could pick pumpkins.


Connor's eyes are so pretty and blue here!

Cade tried to eat his pumpkin.


Connor carrying his pumpkin.

I thought this was so cute!

The boys, especially Cade, did not want to take this family picture. But, we took it anyways!

Coming back from picking our pumpkins.

We could not get Cade to poke his head through the hole, but Connor did!

Cade tried so hard to push the wagon of hay.

Playing w/ sand bags.

We got free pop corn, Connor loved it.

One last family picture.

Yeah, that's right, I lassoed a bull head! ;)

No comments: