Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Done!

So, I didn't finish all in one day, but I did finish Saturday!

You can see some of the red peeking through on this top shelf. I was hoping for more red to show, but it was a little harder than I thought. The metal kept coming through b/c I kept rubbing too hard. But, I thought it turned out pretty well.

These are a few pieces I thought I'd try out on the shelves. I'm not sure of what to put on the bottom, or even if I need to put something there. Anyways, I'm wanting to do a few other pieces, but now that it's snowy outside I'm thinking it might be too cold and have too much moisture in the air for it to dry, we'll see.

2 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

It turned out really cute! I like it a lot. Good job!

Janel said...

Go Brittany go!!! It looks awesome, now come to my house and make my furniture look cute:).