Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nightmare on 13th!!!

I totally forgot to blog about this! The Thursday before Halloween, Oct. 28th, we got a babysitter and went w/ some friends to Pat's BBQ and Nightmare on 13th.

Here we are after eating our yummy food. We have been wanting to try this place out ever since we found out it was featured on Guy's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. We thought it was great, I was a little disappointed in the BBQ sauce, it was nothing special, but that was just me. They had live music playing and it was a great atmosphere, so a lot of fun!

Kychelle and Gabe

Haha!


Nightmare on 13th Street claims to be "The Scariest Haunted House in UT" and I believe they are supposed to be rated among something like the 10 scariest in America. I have a hard time believing that, but it was a lot of fun! If you have ever been w/ me to a haunted house, which has been a very long time (actually the last time was the day we found out we were pregnant w/ Cade) then you know I don't really get scared. But, I love them! There were so many places where they could have totally taken advantage of a good scare, and there was nothing!! I think it was b/c it was a week day, I don't know. Kychelle claims to have not been scared, but I know better!

Ok, I lied, I was terrified!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

I LOVE Pats BBQ!! And I hate going to haunted houses, I get freaked out very easily! Adrian is grateful that I'm not a screamer though, I gasp when I get startled ;-) Looks like so much fun though!!

Chinoville said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! That is all!...Oh and we had fun! ;)