Sunday, October 31, 2010

Recent Crafts

I got this idea from my friend Erika. I can't find the website where she got the idea from but, I did it a little different though. I got this framed cork board from Hobby Lobby while everything was 50% off, I forgot to take a picture of it w/o the fabric. I then unscrewed the back off, hot glued the fabric to the cork and then screwed it back in.


I then put push pins in all over and hung my jewelry from it. I finally have somewhere to put my jewelry!!! It's like a piece of art too.

My next project I planned was to recover my throw pillows, so here is the fabric I picked out.

I finished the project in one day, just a couple of days after buying the fabric. I was pretty happy w/ the way they turned out.

And last but not least, I made a tutu for my witches costume. I will talk more about that in my next post.

3 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pillows! So cute! I acutally LOVED it all! Go Brittany!

Katie said...

I love it all!!! The necklace board is so cute!! I have something similar but it is made out of wood and chicken wire.. they're functional and pretty!!

Janel said...

Look at your Miss craft pants!! I love the pillow, and jewelry holder. I need to make a jewelry holder. So cute! Love your witch tutu! You are AWESOME!