Monday, November 29, 2010

Out w/ the Old and In w/ the New!

Cade said goodbye to his big boy bed last Tuesday!

For a queen size bed! I can't believe my baby is sleeping in a queen size bed! My in-laws gave us this bed when they moved. We didn't really know where to put it so, we thought why not put it in Cade's room. This way we actually have a room/bed for guests. This was Cade walking in to see his new bed. (Oh I'm waiting on his new bedding to arrive in the mail. I found a really cute quilt and shams for only $25, it was on sale plus I got free shipping!! I'll put up better pictures of his bed when that arrives.)

His reaction when he got on the bed! Connor was just as excited.

He got a little too overly excited, and threw a little temper tantrum.

Cade and Connor both trying out the new bed. They were both really pleased.

Cameron was concerned that maybe Connor might be jealous but, does this look like a jealous face to you? I doubt he realizes that the bed isn't even his!
The next morning when Cade woke up I asked, "Did you have a good night sleep?" He replied, "Cade's bed!" I think he slept just fine ;) Oh and then he went on to try and block Connor from getting on his bed.

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Hurray! I think its awesome that he has that bed- we planned to go straight from crib to full size, but that did not happen! Caleb is in a twin and loves it- I like being able to sit on it too! Now he can have this bed forever!

Merideth Sullivan said...

I love the picture of them both tucked into the bed. So cute! That will be so nice to have a big bed for company. Maybe we should come up and have a sleepover. Haha. I love how the table and chairs turned out, you did a great job!

Janel said...

Awww how thoughtful your already getting ready for when we come to visit:). We moved Brooklynn right to a full size bed from her crib, and she loves it. It's also nice I can lay by her for story time and all that good stuff. Can't wait to see your bedding.

The tables and chairs are adorable. I love that it has a bench. I can't wait to see thanksgiving pictures. Love ya!