Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween '10

Saturday, the 30th, was when we celebrated Halloween. I made banana pancakes, I decorated the boys pancakes like Jack-O-Lanterns. It rained the evening of trick-or-treating, but finally we found a break in the rain and were able to go out.


Connor was Pluto this year, just like Cade was last year. My sister, Bonny, has given me Owen's hand-me-down costumes every year, so they are always so cute, thank you Bonny!

Cade was Woody from Toy Story. For some reason he thinks his name is Buddy though ;)

We went out with our friends, Landon, Merideth and their son Owen. I did not get one good picture w/ all the boys though.

The boys knocking. They did great. I have a video of the boys going to one door, I will put that up a little later, on request from my mom ;)

Cade got to visit his friend Brooklyn who was a cow girl. They were both excited.

Connor loves to pose for the camera.

Enjoying their spoils.


Because I already had a witches costume I decided I would dress up this year.

Cade just couldn't fill his mouth full enough w/ all his candy.

My Halloween decorations.

1 comment:

Janel said...

Looks like you all had a great Halloween. Love all your decorations. Hee Haw Farms looks like a fun fall place. Wish we lived closer!