Friday, June 4, 2010

My New Little Niece, Cassidy!

So, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! Our wireless card isn't working on our ghetto laptop, so if I want to get online I have to go downstairs in our unfinished basement...so, I haven't been getting online very often the last few months. Because of this I am very behind. So I am just going to start from where I left off last time (I'll probably continue to catch up the next few days)....

The day before Mother's Day Dave and Lisa, Cam's brother, had their 3rd child. I can't believe what a trooper she was! She went in the middle of the night and had little Cassidy Saturday morning. She can't stand hospital beds or something, so she got released Sunday evening and came straight over to the Long's for dinner right after! I just couldn't believe how well she was doing!
This is all of the Long family together Sunday for Mother's Day. Stacie and her family came in from Denver for Nancy's 60th surprise b-day party Saturday, and of course so they could be here for Mother's Day! (Notice Lisa in the middle w/ barely 24 hr little baby! They're amazing)

We went over to their house that next Tuesday and brought dinner, so we could have an excuse to visit. Here are my boys, Lisa, Ellie and Cassidy (Mason didn't want to be in the picture).

And...Me w/ the gorgeous little Cassidy. They really do make gorgeous little babies.

1 comment:

Dana Scarbrough said...

I would be WAY to paranoid
#1. To leave the hospital that early.
#2. To bring a newborn around ALL THOSE people!!!!
I'm sure it was a wonderful Mother's Day celebration though! =)
yay for more Long babies! I still can't believe I see so many pictures of yours, but have never actually seen them in person- they're cute! And I can't believe how scared Cade is of so many things, that's so funny!