Sunday, June 13, 2010

Take Me Out To the Ball Game...

So, since I already told you the story of how the party went yesterday due to the horrible weather, I'll just show pictures and tell you about them. I guess I should also give credit to the blogs I found the idea on, just in case you would like to copy the idea too ;) I originally got the idea from "How Does She" and then from there found more ideas from "Cap Creations". They are quite the creative girls.

This is the invitation that my wonderful sister, Bonny, was able to recreate from "How Does She" for the boys. Didn't she do a great job!? Thank you so much Bonny!!!

The baseball cake I made for the boys. It actually took a lot longer than I thought it would. The icing kept getting too warm and then it would droop down the cake. I just had to make sure to keep replacing the icing w/ a colder batch.

The cupcakes with the cupcake toppers I found from "Cap Creations".

Hot Dogs, peanuts and cracker jacks. We were supposed to have the crackerjacks sitting out on the table, but the wind kept knocking them down. So, Cameron came up with the idea to stick them in the box. The hot dogs are in reusable, plastic hot dog holders.

The hot dogs, we got 1/4 lb hot dogs from Costco for the adults, and the smaller once are underneath. Once again the wind kept trying blow everything away, so we had to put the silverware on the napkins and plates, it was supposed to look nicer, oh well, you get the idea.

The presents.

Chef Cameron slaving away. If you look to the left you can see some of the flooding we blocked off.

So after hot dogs we took it back to our place. Here's the set up there.

The boys eating their cupcakes after blowing out their candles. I never got a picture of them together where you can see their outfits! But, they had matching Lil' Slugger rompers on, very cute little guys. I have a video of us singing happy birthday and of the boys eating their cakes, I'll have to add that later. I'll probably just add it to the bottom of this post soon, so be watching for it. (Trick candles were involved this time for Cade;)

The inside of the cake. Half chocolate and half vanilla.

The banner I made, thanks "Cap Creations". I actually wasn't able to put this up at the park due to the wind, so I was glad to have the opportunity to put it up at the house so all my effort didn't go to waste.

I totally forgot to take a picture of all the gift bags together. This was one that was left over.

The cute little "Flinstone Car" (as I like to call it) from Grandma and Papa 'Teve. Cade loves it! Last night he kept sitting in and and calling it his "Buee" (Buddy) and then he would go around to the front and hug and kiss the eyes. It was so cute.


So, I didn't quite get the best of pictures due to it being so hectic, but hopefully you get the idea of everything. There's not even one picture of me w/ my babies! We had lots of friends and family show up, and I really hope everyone had fun. Cade and Connor's little friends that came were: Austin and his mom Susan, Zeke and his mom Kychelle, Jackson and Londyn w/ their mom Linzy, Brooklyn and her mom Annie and finally Gabe and his parents Lindsey and Joe. Family members that came were: Cameron's parents and brother Dave, Lisa, Mason Ellie and Cassidy and his cousin Mike, Andrea, Rylie, Davis and Olivia. I have tons more pictures of everyone who came, but it's all individual groups of people, and it would be a lot to put up. But, I'm going to make a little birthday memory book, and don't you worry, all of you who came will be in there for my boys to always look back at and remember. Thank you all for coming and for the wonderful gifts. I know for a fact the boys had a wonderful time and are loving playing w/ all their gifts.

3 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Their party looked so cute!! Awesome job, Brittany!!!

Janel said...

Wow Britt, SUPER party!! I seriously hope I have at least one boy so I can throw them a ball party just like this:). So creative. Your a cute momma and do a lot for your boys. Thanks for all the pictures. Wish we could've been there.

Gennaveeve said...

That is such a cool cake! Good job! Sorry we couldn't be there, but it looks likes so much fun!