Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Here!

So, I have been saving this wall for a temple picture, I didn't know when I'd ever get it, but I was saving the wall anyways. Cameron ordered this beautiful Nashville Temple picture for me for Mother's Day from Cultural Hall Home Decor. If any of you have been looking for a good looking Nashville temple picture then you know how hard it is to find, but I saw this one last Nov. or Dec. and have been wanting it ever since (we were married there). I wasn't expecting it for another couple of weeks (due to reasons told in a few posts earlier), but it came today!! I am so excited! It's perfect. He did a great job choosing the size and what to say on it. The top left corner says, " Long Family, Established August 2005, Nashville Temple." Have I mentioned how much I love it and how perfect it is? Great job Cameron!!! I love you!


Right in the entry way, just as I have imagined it! Can you tell I'm excited?!
(Keep scrolling down, I just put a few new posts up!)

2 comments:

Janel said...

Your on a blog kick, and I love it! I forgot to tell you how much I love your decor. I especially love the color choices, and yes the temple picture is just picture. Look at you your turning into a decorating pro. I am glad Cade loves the big boy bed. We need to make that transition for Brookie, and it sounds like you had a wonderful mothers day. Thanks for posting all these awesome pics. Love ya!

Erika said...

Love the picture!!! Cameron did an amazing job as usual. I can't wait to see your house. We need to make a trip over just to see your house.