Friday, June 4, 2010

Outdoor Fun...

When the weather is nice we love to go outside. Utah weather has been ridiculous lately, sunny one day and snowing the next...what's up w/ that?!? I think it's all about to change now though. It's really getting hot outside! I think it's about time to pull out the kids baby pool that I bought on the end of season clearance, I am very excited! But, here are just a few of our outdoor adventures, surprisingly none of them are of us on our walks. I think most of all, that is the boys favorite activity, especially Cade's.
We have gone to the park a few times. The kids are, I'm happy to say, are no longer scared to go down slides! (As you can see here, Cade also likes to climb them.)

HI!!! Cade was too scared to reach out and lean like Connor, I guess he thought he'd fall.



We also have gone out a couple of times to fly a kite. Cade was too scared the first time to hold on to the line, maybe he thought he'd fly away w/ the kite too? But, the next time he went out, he wanted nothing to do but to hold the kite. Connor kept crawling after it the whole time.

We like to go outside and use our sidewalk chalk. Cade likes to draw w/ it, and Connor likes to eat them :)

I don't know why this picture uploaded like this, but we also looove playing on the deck, especially when there's food involved.

We went to Austin's birthday party (Cade's little friend) a couple of weeks ago. It was actually in between all the rain we've been having, very lucky, it felt wonderful. The boys had a great time! We played outside, played games, ate lunch and cake and ice cream.

I was inside for a few minutes and heard some commotion outside. I went to look and saw Cade trying to share his cake w/ Connor. Other kids were so excited they tried to share too, but luckily their parents stopped them. Connor looks like he's in pain here, but actually he is loving life.

1 comment:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha, those are such cute pics. We miss you guys!