Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Babies...

I just can't believe how fast time flies! We will be celebrating Cade's 2nd birthday tomorrow and Connor's 1st on Thursday! I mean, doesn't it seem like I just had them?! (I'm just glad I'm not going to be going into labor any second like I was last year after Cade's b-day!) We are actually going to be having a combined birthday party for them on Saturday, which I am very excited about. We have invited a few little kids their age and family members.
I am so happy the boys love each other so much. Of course, they do fight every once in a while, but overall they are great together. Whenever they enter the same room their little faces totally light up and they both get the biggest smiles. They are such good buddies. Here are some pictures of them interacting together from the past couple of weeks.

This was their first friend b-day party they attended. (Maybe practicing for their party?)

We went shopping at Smith's and they both got stickers, they thought it was so funny when I put it on their foreheads.

Learning how bubble wrap works, and lovin' it.

All dressed for church. They both would not look at me worth anything!

"Driving" a car at Fat Cats in Provo. They did not want to leave! We went there to eat w/ Dallas and Paige while they were in town.

5 comments:

Erika said...

You have some dang cute boys! I cannot believe Connor's going to be one already!!!!! He's so big.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

awww..they are so dang handsome!

Carly said...

Seeing these pics makes me so excited to have another boy so Zach will have a brother! So fun that those two have a constant playmate!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Happy Birthday to both of them! I'm sad we'll miss the party. Hope you guys are doing good!

Lindsey said...

I love Connor's smile in the one with the stickers on the forehead.