Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter '10

Easter was a very busy day for us! We started out our day w/ the boys waking us up, but Cameron was the one who ended up getting up w/ them b/c he was sweet enough to let me stay in bed. When I decided to get up I brought the boy's Easter baskets downstairs and had them open them. I was really excited for Cade to do Easter this year b/c I thought he'd love it. I don't know what it was, but he freaked out, in a bad way, and just kept screaming. Maybe he just couldn't get the candy in his mouth fast enough? But, Connor, on the other hand, was in Heaven. After the boys enjoyed their Easter baskets, we watched General Conference. Then went to a luncheon and watched Micheal's baby, Cameron's cousin, get blessed. After that we drove to Cameron's parents house, and listened to the 2nd session of conference. We took pictures, had an Easter egg hunt and ate dinner w/ Cameron's family and cousins visiting from California.

Cade, Connor, and Cameron's baskets. I forgot to buy another basket this year, so I used one that I already had around the house for Cameron. The next few pictures are of the boys going through their baskets.




I just love Connor's face in this picture!


One of Cade's temper tantrums that morning. We set up an Easter Egg Hunt for Cade, but he wasn't very interested in finding other eggs, he just wanted to eat the one had found. When we tried to encourage him to look for more, rather than eat his candy, he got mad!

So, we put Connor by the eggs for come "competition." As soon as Connor was involved, Cade took the whole thing a little more seriously. Connor was happy to find this one egg.

Every time he found an egg, he just had to shake it to make sure something was in it.

Connor in Heaven.

All dressed for Easter, right before his nap. He napped while we watched the 1st session of General Conference.

This was on our way to Cameron's parent's house, the only nap Cade had all day!

Papa 'Teve playing w/ the boys.

I think this picture is adorable.

Our family! Cameron's brother, Geoff, took this for us.

My good lookin' boys.


I did a little photo shoot of the boys. I did not get one where they were both smiling together.




Cade didn't want to sit very long, but here are a few I got of him.



Connor's photos. I was very surprised that he didn't smile for me. Usually he is all smiles when he sees the camera.





Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Papa's.


The cousin's and Cameron's cousin's kids.

The family: The cousins, their kids and Cameron's Uncle Mitch.
We had a wonderful day! We were so happy that we were able to celebrate this great day of Christ's resurrection w/ so many family members. Hope everyone else had a great Easter too!

5 comments:

Janel said...

I love your family picture and the photo shoot of the boys. You had a very eventful easter. By the way have I told you how cute your hair is short...I love it and I love ya!!!!

Erika said...

You have such a cute little family! Connor is getting so big! You have some really good lookin' kids. (In case you didn't already know, they get it from you!) I totally agree with Janel, you do look really cute with short hair!
Glad you had a such a wonderful Easter! love you!

The Nielsons said...

Looks like a fun Easter and the family picture is super cute!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Such cute pictures! I know I've said this before but Connor looks JUST like you!! Cade is soo funny, I wonder why he was crying..lol.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome family, Awesome pictures. You All Are Truly Blessed.