Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Funny Story...

I love reading funny kid stories, and I thought I needed to start putting some stories up as well. So, I've been meaning to put this story up b/c I thought it was so dang funny! Last Wednesday I was in my bedroom and Cade brings my my deodorant from the bathroom. I said, "Oh do you want some?" I was really curious to see what he was going to do w/ it. So, I took the lid off and handed him the deodorant. This is what he did w/ it...

Apparently he thought it was a huge chap stick! He is in love w/ chap stick, and if he ever finds one, he grabs it, takes off the cap, rubs it on his lips and then proceeds to eat it. Luckily he didn't eat this "'hap stick' but he did keep saying, "Mmmmmm" the whole time he was putting it on. Why? I don't know...what a weirdo, haha, a cute weirdo though! (I didn't have my camera w/ me right then so, this is actually a reenactment in our basement, our bedroom does have finished walls ;)

This is what happened when I took his 'chap stick' away. Just like any other time I take away regular chap sticks, he actually ended up laying on the floor screaming after this was taken, haha. Poor little guy.

1 comment:

Janel said...

That is so funny, Brooklynn does the same thing. Cade and Brookie really are meant to be:).