Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Living Planet Aquarium

My friend Merideth invited me and the boys to go w/ her and her son, Owen to the Living Planet Aquarium last Wednesday, the 7th. It was fun, but dang busy! I have no idea why it was so busy, it must have been spring break for several kids or something. A lot of the displays were hard to get up to b/c of all the kids surrounding them. It would be a lot more fun, I think, to go when it's less crowded. I am used to the Chattanooga Aquarium which is amazing! The Living Planet Aquarium in MUCH smaller, I would explain it more like the fish displays at a zoo. But, we still had fun!

I got to pet a sting ray! Kinda creepy, but cool. I tried to take Cade out of the stroller so he could have a better look, but he wanted nothing to do w/ it. He just wanted to view everything from a distance.

He liked staring at the fish, actually if you look closely there is a small shark.

Cade did not like me leaving them next to this small aquarium of fish to take a picture and Connor just enjoyed the ride :)

If you look closely there is a penguin on the left. This is their latest attraction right now, it was completely covered by kids. But, that's ok, Cade once again wanted nothing to do w/ getting close anyways.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah it was spring break last week. The parks were crowded like crazy! So what did you think of the aquarium?? I was disappointed when I went. I think it was because I was used to the Chattanooga Aquarium.

Dana Scarbrough said...

I love the Chattanooga Aquarium- so did Caleb- especially the butterfly exhibit, which was really cool when we went last. That's funny that Cade didn't want to get near stuff! =)