Monday, April 26, 2010

Cabella's, An Afternoon of Fun...

A couple of weekends ago Dallas, my cousin, Robby, and their girlfriends came to visit. Saturday afternoon we wanted something to do so, we all went to Cabella's, b/c it is just down the street from us. We had a great time.
My "boys" enjoying the fish aquarium.

Paige and Dallas gave Cade some fish feed, he loved that!

They have tons of animals.

Cade's face the whole time, he kept saying, "Whoa...."

Cameron acted like he was going to put him in w/ the bear, he did not like that idea at all! Don't worry I told Cameron he was mean...haha.

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Dallas' hair looks so weird in that pic..youre boys are so cute! I love that first pic of Connor on the last post, waht a doll.

Brittany said...

I love Cade's hair!! Your boys are just too cute.