Thursday, April 15, 2010

Past Month Random Pics...

Last week Cade turned 22 months and Connor 10 months! I can't believe how fast time flies by! Their birthday are going to be here in less than 2 months. So, I thought I'd post some pictures of this past month...there's a lot, so enjoy...
My friend Kristina had her baby last month, so we decided to take them dinner and visit w/ them. They actually named their baby Kade, I think b/c they love my Cade so much! No, they just liked the name. Anyways, this was the first time Cade ever seemed interested in a baby! I was so shocked, he freaked out and put his arms out to imply he wanted to hold him. It was so cute! They said it was fine, so here he is holding lil' Kade. He did not want to give him back and got mad when we took him.

Can I just tell you how baby hungry I was?! I told Cameron that and he just laughed, he totally knew I was joking! As much as I love my boys, and thought little Kade was adorable, I am very content w/ my 2 babies at home. :) So, if you didn't catch on, I was totally joking, I am not baby hungry at all, not for a few more years, haha.

I found Cade one morning just laying here.

I got Cade this Cars chair and he refuses to let Connor near it. So, while Cade was asleep one day I put Connor in it, he thought he was such a big boy! He kicked his little legs and giggled like crazy.

Cade desperately needed a haircut, finally we got around to it. Poor little guy, we didn't realize how cold and windy it was until we were out there. I gave him a sucker, and he thought he was in Heaven.

All done, he was frozen.

Sitting in a box.

One of Cade's favorite faces to make.

Matching outfits and both sucking on their pacifiers.

Connor has been getting really good at standing against things lately. I have to be the one to set him against the chair, he hasn't pulled himself up yet.

So April 1st we woke up to a lot of snow. Cade wanted to go outside, so here he is all bundled up.

Connor and Cade saying "hi."

Connor is loving table foods.

So cute.

We spent Conference Saturday with our friends, the Deans.
The boys were in Heaven w/ all the toys.

Last week for about one day the weather was amazing, so we went on a walk. Connor hung out of the stroller the whole time like this so he could see everything.

Last Thursday, the 8th, Connor pulled himself up. Cade and I were upstairs getting ready for bed, and Connor was so jealous. Cameron yelled up at me and told me to look down. I found Connor standing up on the 1st step "trying" to get to us.

Continuing to climb.

We went to the store the other day for a couple of things and Cade decided he wanted to push his own little buggy, I have let him once before when it was just me and him. He thought he was such a big boy. He walks around the store w/ a huge smile, and anyone that comes near him he yells out, "hiey" just to make sure they see him (He combines hi and hey). I turned around to check on him and looked down in his buggy, he had a box of hot wheels he was pushing around, I have no idea where he got it, but he thought he was going to keep them, it was funny.

3 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Your boys are too cute!

You look so pretty in that picture holding the little baby!

Have a great day!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

THis is too cute. I miss those boys. Theyre like my own kids. Love you.

Gennaveeve said...

I love the picture of them in the box! That's the best entertainment ever! =)