Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Is Here! Now, Let's Just Hope It's Here to Stay!

The weather has been so nice the last couple of days, finally!! The boys have liked playing on our deck and enjoying the nice weather. Yesterday I started getting worried that Connor's head was going to get burned, so I went upstairs and grabbed the only 2 hats I could find.

He looks a little girly, but his head didn't burn!

This 2nd hat was too small for Connor, but Cade wanted to wear one too.
So, here he is in his hat :) He kept saying, "Hat, hat."

(There are a couple more new posts after this one, so keep scrolling down.)

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Idaho only has bipolar springs. I hate them! And I miss dogwoods!

Susan and Vince said...

Loving the hats! Ryan has one just like it:) All such cute pics:)

Anonymous said...

your baby is so cute...
i think he'll be so glad if he see this blog in the future