Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Boys!

My boys!!!

Cade loves to rough house with Connor, and most the time Connor doesn't mind either.

Trying out the play mat as a crawl through tunnel.

This is how we usually find Cade if he's tired. If we ask him if he's ready to go night-night then he runs and gets his pacifier and blankie. He KNOWS if he's ready to go to sleep.

After baths. So, can you tell which kid is which? I don't think they look too much alike, but every once in a while I can only tell the difference between them by looking at their hair. Connor's the baldy, or actually I should say he's the one w/ the Mohawk. (Not so much in this picture) Oh a fun fact: Cade's picture was taken a year ago today! Weird!!!

After taking a bath.

Brushing his teeth after his bath. I love his blue eyes.

My happy baby.

My boys wrestling on our bed after Cameron got home from work one day. I was downstairs getting dinner ready and just heard a lot of laughing and so I had to run upstairs to check it out, this is what I found.

Cade has found an easier way to play basketball. He likes to carry my stool around to easier reach things to get into them too. Look how skinny he is!

Connor and Daddy.

My Nun boy.

I wouldn't doubt that Cade was actually trying to headbutt Connor here, that's something he really loves to do.

Connor has really started getting good at scooting. (Video to come soon.) He's really trying to get to that ball. If you remember, Cade rolled around forever to get to where he wanted. Connor does that too, but his scooting is over taking the rolling.

This is what I dressed Connor in this past Sunday. I thought he looked adorable, but Cameron said he looked like a sissy boy ;)

I've had a lot of request to put more pictures of me up so to show what I look like since having Connor. I haven't done any full body shots, so I took this one on Sunday. I'm feeling content with how I look, except for my stomach, but I don't know if that will ever go away. I have been doing P90X, I haven't done that great the last couple of weeks, and I have been trying to eat better. So far I have lost all my baby weight from both pregnancies plus all the weight I gained since getting married! I really don't know how, I look back at wedding pictures and really think I look tiny and don't know how I could be the same weight. The only thing I can think is that I had a lot more muscle then. Anyways, so in total I have lost about 43 lbs since having Connor! (33 lbs of baby weight from 2 babies + 12 lbs from getting married!!!)

11 comments:

Susan Lo Vue said...

Hey Brittany-you look great! Congrats on the weight you've lost! You've always been beautiful!

Gennaveeve said...

You look amazing! I've never seen you skinny, just prego! =) I think your a hottie, lucky Cameron!

Carly said...

Dang HOTTIE! You are amazing and look so cute and stylish! So proud of you. I need you to send some of your motivation my way!

Olga Marquez said...

I was flipping through blogs and I came across yours, and your family reminded me of mine! We have two girls and they sure keep us busy! It is always nice to meet and talk to moms who are going through the samethings you are. I might just have to follow your blog ;)

Erika said...

Hottie!!!!!! You look so good! I'm so proud of you!

Do you like P90X? I want to get it, but it's so expensive.

My Everythings said...

You look gorgeous. Good work! :) I bet it feels awesome.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Hott Mama! Man, that is such a feat! Two babies in two years and you're rockin it! Way to go! I love the tickle time on the bed! Cade is a smart one- use the stool! hehe

Janel said...

Yea...a picture of yourself. You look so good, I love your red shoes that match your red necklace...so stylish! Way to go Britt!

Love all your pictures of your boys. Their both getting so big.

Srudd said...

Wow Britt! Good job! You look great! and of course my nephews are adorable too.

One Happy Family said...

Yes! You look fabulous! The most important thing you said is that you feel good about yourself. I think that is key. I'm not sure about the belly being the same again. I won't say it can't happen, because I hope it does, but our bodies are definitely different after having babies. I'm blessed to have the belly I have b/c it's from two cute boys, much like yours. At least that's what I tell myself (wink). :)

Brittany Crane said...

Way to go Britt with losing the weight. You are my HERO! Seriously that is quite the accomplishment. You look FABULOUS! But then again you always have!! Ben and I were doing 90x until I got pregnant. I enjoyed it but boy is it time consuming.