Monday, March 15, 2010

Why I Blog...

I try to blog about big events, milestones and just about anything I feel like. I view my blog as a family journal, so if you ever wonder why I blogged about a certain thing, that's why. Sometimes I don't care if other people care about a certain post (don't get me wrong, I love getting comments and hearing from ya'll!) but, I want it on here as a memory for me to remember. So, a few weeks ago I made my first blog book! I think it turned out great. I used Blurb to make it, it uploads the posts straight from your blog, all I had to do was organize it. I started from my first post ever, in May 2008 and ended at Cade's 1st birthday, June 2009. I'll make my 2nd book starting w/ Connor's birth and ending at the boy's birthday in June this year! I am just so excited that I finally got the first book done and am excited to make my 2nd book.


5 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Thank you so much! I just heard this Christmas about blog books, but was a little overwhelmed at how to do mine for the past year and half! AWESOME!

Olga Marquez said...

This is so cool!! I use "picaboo" but this is way better! I'm doing twice the work with picaboo. Thank you for sharing this!

Brittany said...

That is such a great idea! How much does it cost?

One Happy Family said...

Awesome!!! I'm so glad you posted this b/c I want to do the same thing. I actually tried once b/f and it took forever to upload my blog. Could that be b/c I was upload 3 years of blog posts? Anyhow...glad you posted this.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Hey! It turned out way cute! Love it!!