Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day '10

We decided to celebrate Valentine's day Saturday, but when Cameron came home Friday after work he decided he couldn't wait to give me my gift then. He gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses, a sweet card and my first ever gift certificate for a massage!!!! It's actually a stone massage, so I'm very excited to see how that goes. I was so surprised!

Aren't they beautiful!?

So, Saturday Cameron planned out our date. He surprised me with where we were going to dinner and planned out when we were watching a movie after. He took me to Tepanyaki, a Japanese grill! If you have never been to a Japanese grill before, I highly recommend it. It's like a dinner and a show all in one! And sooo good.

Starting out the show...

He shaped the rice into a heart for V-day.

An onion volcano.

After dinner we went to watch Avatar in 3D. This was our 1st ever 3D movie, we thought it was great. We were really stylin' in our glasses!

The boys getting their Valentine's gifts from Mommy and Daddy. Cade was not interested in his stuffed animal at all, he went straight for taking off the sucker.

"Yum, yum!"

"Hi, yep, if I was left like this all day, I would be a very happy baby!" This was his first sucker ever. And, yes he's probably a little young still to have one, but it was fun, and he loved it!

5 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

So sweet! Let me know how your massage goes! I've always wanted to try a hot stone massage! Have fun, I miss you!!!!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Lookin good sexy!

Janel said...

Go Cameron...you done good!!! Britt your looking sooo skinny! Anyway, I am glad you had a fabulous V-day. You deserve it!

Linzy said...

Fun V-day for you! I LOVE tepanyaki! So yummy!

Susan said...

Props to Cameron for making it a fun Valentines Day:) I love your family blog picture....what a good lookin fam!!!