Sunday, March 28, 2010

St Patty's Day...Fun, Fun!

Wednesday, the 17th, for St. Patrick's Day, Discovery Gateway was free for anyone who attended. I didn't find out about this until the morning of, but I decided I really wanted to take the boys anyways, I have been wanting to take Cade to a hand's on museum for a while now. I couldn't find anyone to go w/ me b/c it was last minute (we did end up seeing a friend there towards the end!), so I decided it was worth it to go alone. The boys were both a little cautious at first (especially Connor, he kept crying) because it was so packed, but they ended up having a great time.

I think riding this dump truck was the first thing I could talk Cade into when we arrived, he wanted to wear the hard hat too. After that I couldn't keep him from doing things! He was making the ball go through the tubes in the picture on the right.


They had tons to do! I think his favorite activity was playing with all the balls! Oh they had a craft room where "the boys" made hats. Cade refused to wear his at first, finally I just forgot about it.

Connor knew he was wearing something on his head, and just loved it! He scooted across the floor to get the balls. I'm so glad they enjoyed themselves, it was well worth going. I decided I didn't feel like taking the double stroller, so I had both boys sit in the single stroller. I thought they looked adorable, Cade had Connor sit between his legs :)

Oh, I almost forgot. I forgot to get Cade's car seat out of Cameron's car, so Cade had to sit in the extra carrier that Stacie gave us before he was born. Good thing we had that, or else we would've been stuck at home. Poor little guy, he was so crammed in the seat, good thing he's so dang skinny! He thought it was funny. (This picture was taken the day before, I had to do the same thing.)

1 comment:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Cade looks just like you inthese pics and Connor is getting so big. I love their little hats!