Monday, March 15, 2010

9 Months Old!!!

Connor turned 9 months old on the 10th! I can't believe how fast kids grow, I know I have said that before, it just amazes me how fast time flies. Connor is such a sweet little guy, I just love having him around. We had his 9 month check-up on the 10th as well, so here are the results from his check-up.

Connor's Stats:

*9 months - 19.48 lbs 33%; 29 in 76%; head 18.1 in 71%
6 months - 18.63 lbs 72%; 28 in 93%; head 17.3 in 58%
4 months - 16.63 lbs 76%; 26.5 in 90%; head 17.3 in 58%
2 months - 12.69 lbs 66%; 23.75 in 72%; head 15.7 in 42%
2 weeks - 7.69 lbs 20%; 20.5 in 42%; head 14.2 in 27%

So, I really don't know what happened. He looks like a huge kid to me! How in the world did he go under his average weight?! I love calling him my "Fatty Bojangles", not to be mean, I love that he is big! Can I not call him that anymore?
But anyways, here are some of the things he has been learning how to do the past few months. He is sleeping great, he goes to bed somewhere between 6 (his choice not mine) and 7 pm and doesn't wake up to eat until about 5 am and goes back to sleep again until about 7:15- 8:30 am. He sits up great and knows how to get back down on the ground from a sitting position. He rolls around to get places and scoots to get to most. He loves to watch, follow and bug Cade, his face totally lights up when Cade enters the room. He eats his baby food great, and anything else offered to him. He loves finger foods and last week he had his first table foods. He loooves to eat! He laughs a lot and is so much fun to have in our family. We love our "little guy", b/c I can't call him my "Fatty Bojangles" anymore right? And, here are some more pics of Connor that I enjoy:

Trying to brush his "teeth" like his big brother Cade.

Daddy styled Connor's Mohawk into an actual Mohawk :) after his bath.

He has the greatest smile! Many people have threatened that they are going to take him from me, I have to keep a close eye on this guy ;)

No comments: