Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TN Part IV...

Dallas invited us to go to Chattanooga w/ him for a few hours Thursday, Sep 20th.  So we did!  We got to visit with my Grandma, Uncle Ransom and my cousin Carlos.  Cade loved playing w/ the antique rocking horse.
 
Cade and Great-Grandma Blosser (my dad's mom).

The next day we went to Opry Mills Mall (just re-opened after the floods a few years ago) w/ my sister-in-laws and Momma.

I even let the boys ride the carousal.


That night we made a tiny fire outside for the boys to make s'mores.


Monday we went to Toots w/ my parents, Dallas, LeGrand and Seren.  They boys were horrible!  But it was still fun.

Did you know they provide a free kid's meal consisting of a hot dog, fries and ice cream?!  It's amazing!



I found the boys digging in the dirt w/ sticks, so I went to get my camera and as I came back I overheard the boys talking about wanting to tell me to get my camera to take a picture of them.  They didn't even know I was watching them until I told them!!

Tuesday we met up for lunch at Chick-fil-A w/ my sister-in-law Paige.

No comments: