Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TN Part III...

Bonny and her family got to come visit our first weekend in town for Hunter's court of Honor and Rocky's baby blessing.  Here are all the kids and Leah doing crafts.

Watching football after the court of honor.

Cute little Knoxy.


Baby Rocky loves me!

All my siblings!!  We were actually all together for Rocky's baby blessing, it was so fun!  Bonny 29, Dallas 28, Me 28, Spencer 25, Seren 24, Camilla 22, LeGrand 19, Hunter 18, Hannah 18 and Leah 14.

All but one grandkid (Kayleen). Owen, Hallie, Rocky, Connor and Cade...oh wait, Knox showed up in the next picture.


The happy couple (Paige and Dallas) w/ their new little one, Rocky.

We got to see Seren a lot during our visit, I love seeing her!  My cousin Carlos (in the background) even came for the blessing.

We had a couple of rainstorms while we were there and the kids fully took advantage of playing in the puddles.



I got to hang out w/ my good friend Katie and her hubby, from High School, a couple of times.  I love hanging out w/ this girl!

Uncle LeGrand had to be one of the highlights of the trip.  My boys just loved him!

Wrestling around...

Finishing up w/ Gampa.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It was so awesome getting to see you Brittany!! You are just so cute!