Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good Things Utah and Daily Dish

I was so excited to be asked to be on GTU and DD again!  Necia emailed me while I was in TN and asked if I would like to be on the show again, um yeah!!  I figured I wouldn't be asked again b/c my friend's husband who was the producer of DD had quit, so I was really excited when they asked me on their own.  I was on October 15th for both shows and was asked to pick recipes on my own this time.  (They've always picked for me.)  This time I was lucky enough for have my good friend Amy come w/ me (she's married to the ex-producer) and her niece Cora.  It is always good to have someone come along just to help out and calm my nerves.
 
For the first show I decided to share my mother-in-laws Artichoke Dip recipe.  I am in love w/ this stuff!!  The people on the show kept calling it "crack." One of the camera guys kept telling ppl they were looking fat just so they'd leave more dip for him.
 
For the 2nd show I decided to share my White Chocolate Dipped Oreos which I made last year for Halloween, but b/c this is such an easy recipe I decided to make....

Spooky Monster Pudding Cups as well.  I found this idea on Pinterest and decided they would be the perfect addition to stick w/ my Halloween theme w/ the oreos.

No comments: