Thursday, October 25, 2012

October...The start of Halloween Festivites



We were invited to go along w/ my friend Kristy and her kids to Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point Friday the 12th.  It was sprinkling and a bit chilly, but we still had lots of fun!

 
 
 
 
They even got their faces painted, Connor's was obviously the better artist.

Did I mention I got a new phone?!  Yep that's right!  I've entered into the smart phone world.  So, I've literally got a camera at my finger tips.  The boys ask me to take pictures of them all the time now.  I also take full advantage of Instagram.


My baby bump as of 2 weeks ago.  (I'll put up my monthly belly pictures soon, I promise.)

We were lucky enough to have Mason, Ellie and Cassidy over twice a couple of weeks ago.  This was them during one of the evenings watching Tangled.  They had so much fun together.
 
October 13th I took the boys to get their first professional haircuts.  Much needed!




Besides his adorable smiles, this is a face I see often.

This weirdo decided that frozen green beans are "yummy" I dropped one on the floor, he ate it, and continued coming back and asking for more!


Just put this up the 17th to display the boys artwork. We were overflowing w/ it all!

The cute knobs I found to hold up their artwork.

Finally got my decorations up last Wednesday!! Yay!


A few weeks ago we started up a playgroup for kids around Cade's age.  It was my turn to host last week, we made paper plate jack-o-lanterns, read a Halloween story, watched some of Cars, played and...

Made Spooky Monster Pudding Cups.  I think the kids had fun!

No comments: