Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baby Sprinkle

Saturday, October 20th, I threw my first ever baby shower for my friend Kychelle.  I got some ideas from one of the showers my old roomie, Carly, threw a couple of years ago.  It was a simple milk and cookies sprinkle, so I thought that would be perfect for me to re-create. (A sprinkle is a shower for someone who already has kids.)  I, of course, took some ideas from pinterest.
 
My good friend Lori actually loaned me the letters for the banner, the pom poms and the doilies I wrapped around the mini milk jugs.
 
My friend Amy loaned me the mini milk jugs, the pink polka dot paper straws and one of the glass jars.

My friend Jamie loaned me the drink dispenser and one of the glass jars.

I also had my friends Cassandra and Chelsi loan me some of their glassware.

I made rain drops and hung them from the pom poms to go along w/ the "Sprinkle Theme."  I made white chocolate covered oreos and chocolate chip cookies while my friends Cassandra, Lori, Jamie and Kristie all brought cookies too.

I found templates for these vintage labels on pinterest and the paper ribbon really great priced at Hobby Lobby.

See the polka dotted bags in the background?  They were take-home bags for everyone to fill so I wasn't stuck w/ all the cookies.


My good friend Kychelle, she's due to have her 5th child and 4th baby girl.  I figured she was due for a shower since her youngest girl will be 7 years older than this new little one.  She is due a month before me!