Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Day Family Visit

Bonny and her family came to visit us June 23rd - early early morning 27th.  They were out here for Chad's sister's wedding and decided to extend the trip so they could visit us longer.

Friday, the 22nd, I was supposed to meet up w/ Bonny in Salt Lake to pick up Knox so they could attend her in-laws setting apart as mission presidents for Taiwan.  She knew he wouldn't be able to sit through the whole thing so asked if I'd be willing to watch him, and of course I said yes!  But due to car things than took A LOT longer than expected, thankfully Cameron came to the rescue and met up w/ them to get Knox for me.  Anyways, I finally made it and picked the little guy up.

I then headed home and dropped my boys off w/ a friend and took Knox w/ me to a few hours of outdoor water games for Youth Conference.  He loved running around, and especially loved the otter pops.  Later we met up with Cameron again at Bonny's family's hotel in Salt Lake and had a great time visiting and swimming.

She even kind of talked me into taking Knox home w/ me again so he could stay the night w/ us.  He was so good!  And seriously loved me, until Bonny came around the next day :*(



Cameron made us loaded scrambled eggs for breakfast and Knox gobbled it all up.  Later we dropped him off at Cameron's brother's house, Geoff and Erin, so we could go to Seven Peaks SLC.  Thanks ya'll for watching him!

 
I didn't get any pics of my own kids, but here's Bonny's other 2 kids, Owen and Hallie.


 
Sunday we mainly just went to church and hung out all day.  Chad even made us a yummy dinner consisting of steak and ribs.  Monday we went to the Tracy Aviary, it was fun, but hot, at least for me since I'm prego and all.  Oh, forgot to mention, Bonny got the pass of all passes back when they were $10 so we planned their trip around all the included activities.




Later, after naps we went to Trafalga. 


Cameron even got to go, and thankfully he took the boys in the splash boats b/c they totally got soaked.  There were 2 teenage boys who went after everyone.



These 2 were the best of friends.





The next day we went back to Trafalga, mainly b/c Bonny lost her phone there, so we went to look for it.  While we were there we took advantage of playing laser tag (The boys 1st time ever!  They were scared at first but ended up loving it.)

They also did rock climbing.

That evening we went to dinner and then bowling (which is also included w/ our passes).  My boys have never gone before, they completely loved every second of it...well all but the waiting on their turn part.

This was what the kids were doing most of the time.

Connor when he realized it still wasn't his turn.


Bonny, Knox, Owen, Hallie and Chad.

Us

The scores, I didn't get the final scores for the kids, but just know Cameron and Cade were tied!

We had such a good time w/ Chad, Bonny and the kiddos.  Just today my boys mentioned how sad it was that they were gone.  Thanks for coming ya'll!  I hope to see ya'll again soon.

1 comment:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I don't know how I'm just seeing this! I love it!