Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day '12

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful Father of all time!

I think this candy gram card sums up how we feel about Daddy. ;)  I have made a few of these in my lifetime, but have yet to make one for Cameron, until now!

Cade was just getting over strep throat so I had to stay home w/ him from church.  Cade made this tie for Cameron at a doctors appointment, which I think he only ended up wearing at the end of church, but still quite the effort haha.  I would have liked to've gotten a picture w/ both boys but Cade was napping.

After dinner, which consisted of Steak (Cam's choice, not mine), Jim n' Nicks knock off cheesy biscuits, veggies, and red potato bites we went outside.  Cameron played a little football toss w/ the boys and then started watering his plants.  He takes great pride in our yard.

Usually watering of the plants ends in a little something like this...







Yeah, I'd say Daddy won big time this time.

Just thought this picture was very appropriate for showing what a wonderful Father Cameron is to these boys.  They both laid next to him to watch a movie after Cameron's softball game the Thursday prior to Father's day and totally fell asleep.  Me being jealous was a total understatement...but let's just say that I was.  Isn't this the sweetest thing ever!  They seriously never fall asleep out of their beds and occasionally late night in the car.  Cameron is one lucky guy, and these boys are even more lucky to have him as their Daddy.

Happy Father's Day Cameron!  We love you!

No comments: