Monday, June 4, 2012

Arizona

Wednesday, June 30th, we left around 5:30 AM to Arizona.  Cameron had a few more days left from being off from work so we decided to visit Cameron's parents for a few days rather than head back home.  By the time we got there I felt so sick from traveling and not eating enough that I had a horrible migraine.  After eating a quick lunch Cameron and his parents allowed me to go to bed for a little bit.  What turned out to be about a 3 hour nap, I finally felt better and got up.  I had to mention that b/c I thought it was so nice of them to take care of the boys for so long so I could get better.

We spent a lot of time at the pool.




We enjoyed the sunset and even watched a family of Coyote on the golf course.

My mom has been wondering what the Long's home looked like, so here are some pictures!



They re-did their kitchen, I thought it turned out amazing.  These are their original cabinets that they just had painted.

Thanks Papa and Grandma for letting us stay!  We headed back home Saturday so I could get ready for girl's camp that was coming up the following Monday.

No comments: