Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy 6th Year Anniversary!

Cameron and I just celebrated our 6th year anniversary Saturday, Aug. 20th.  It seems like just yesterday we were sealed for all time and eternity that wonderful, hot, Summer day in the Nashville, TN temple.  Cameron and I have so much fun together, he still makes me laugh everyday.  We've had a wonderful 6 years together thus far.  This year we didn't get to spend very much time together at all. :(  He was still having to work the fair parking, so Erin and I decided to go up and visit our guys together.  We had a great time!  This was the most we got to see them in the 4 days they were gone.

We first visited the petting zoo.

This was the only animal I could get Connor to pet, I'm thinking he thought it was a rock. haha


Cade made Cameron carry him on his shoulders.

Geoff, Erin and Cora...I love having them around!

Erin decided it would be fun to hold a tarantula (She actually wasn't freaked out at all until Cora tried to grab the thing) and...

talked me into doing the same thing.  I'm smiling, but really, I'm freaking out, that's my excuse for being so tense that I have a double chin.  I was so freaked out I didn't even want to look at it in my hand.  As soon as the picture was taken I made them take it away.

It was so nice sitting around relaxing together, actually having time together w/ our hubbys.  They had great, free stuff for kids to do.

I love this man!

They could've spent the whole time playing w/ these ducks and water pumps.

Aren't they adorable?

Uncle Geoff waiting in line to see the clown and have a balloon motorcycle made.

I love this picture!  Look at his rolls on his neck!


Trying to hula hoop.

Cade finally made it to the front of the line.  (I don't have nearly as many pictures of Cade b/c he was so grumpy so usually he was throwing a little temper tantrum or scowling.)

Connor wanted a sword and a holster.  He's saying, "Down now, please." He was a little freaked out when he almost fell off the hay.

Our cute family!  Don't you just love how the sign is missing the "L" in family?!  So, even though we only spent a couple of hours together on our special day, it was still a wonderful day.  Happy Anniversary Cameron, I love you!!

Cameron gave me this beautiful plant for our Anniversary.

Isn't it gorgeous?

4 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! I remember when you guys were just dating. lol! Now those were some good times! I seriously can't believe it's been 6 years!!! Now that is crazy!

Janel said...

6 years already...wow! Britt, I love your brown belt, super cute! I need to call you about when you all come here. I am so excited!

Lindsey said...

what are you doing holding that spider!AHH i got shills just looking at that I don't think you could have paid me to do that!

Erin + Geoff said...

we did have a blast together! i'm glad we could keep each other from being lonely without our guys!