Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random...

I found these next couple of pictures on my phone. These were from when Robby and Kelsey came to visit and we went swimming. We had lunch outside and the boys loved it. Especially our "beer!" haha At least that's what it looked like while they were drinking it, it's actually a Mexican Apple Beer (no alcohol of course!).

Look at Cade's concentration!

Papa and Grandma stayed w/ us their last night here in Utah before heading back to AZ. We loved having them, but were so sad to say goodbye. Papa always reads to the boys while visiting. Here he is w/ Cora and Connor.

These boys love their Papa!

Cameron w/ his "little" brother Geoff. Geoff and his family were gone all summer for an internship, so we were so happy to finally have them back in town!

I just had to show off my sister Bonny for a second. I've seen her bows on her blog before, but I have hardly seen any in person. She sent my sister-in-law, Erin, these bows for Cora. Aren't they adorable!? I love them!



Cam's brother, Dave, and his family invited us all over for Sunday dinner Sep. 4th. We all had an early celebration for Dave's birthday. Look at all the food Dave made for us!! It's all Korean food, and so good! I was so impressed I had to take a picture. He made everything homemade. I'm not even going to begin naming off the foods b/c I'd make a fool of myself trying to spell the names, or trying to remember what they're called. YUM! Thanks Dave and Lisa!

After dinner we all went outside to enjoy their beautiful yard. The kids had tons of fun w/ frisbees.

The guys, Geoff, Dave and Cam, after their long game of frisbee.

I had to add this picture b/c I thought it was a great picture of Cameron! I tried to crop myself out but it was too blurry. My explanation for wearing glasses is, allergies! Ugh they're so bad this year that I can't wear my contacts. Still can't! My eyelids have some bumps under them which make my contacts move around and then my eyes get all watery and gooey. These glasses are 9 years old, I never ever wear them! They are such an old prescription. But, since this picture I have gotten new glasses.


We love hanging out w/ family. We had a great time.

Last month I took the boys for their 2nd and 3rd year check ups. The Doctor thought she heard a slight murmur in Cade's heart. But, she wasn't sure. She said it was either nothing or very early on, where it would caught early enough that it would be ok. So...she told me to make an appointment w/ a pediatric cardiologist. I finally made an appointment for this month, September 10th (I just didn't feel worried enough, so I finally told myself I'd better make the appointment Just in case.) So, $50, a lot of questions, X-rays and room changes, I found out....Cade does have a very slight murmur. But, apparently it's very common in a lot of people, especially kids. It's like water running through a river bed, it's going to make noise, and that's what happening w/ his blood pumping through his heart. The doctor said the murmur will eventually go away. And not to treat him differently, b/c he's not, he is totally normal! So, that's the story :) I have a normal, healthy little boy.

Earlier this month we were enjoying the weather outside and out of no where it started pouring rain.  The boys loved it!  I let them play in it for a while.  Cade was fearless.



This is about as far as Connor got in the rain, he ran out for a split second and ran right back into the garage.  He was pretty proud of himself though ;p

He paused for a picture and ran right back.

Sunday the 11th we went on a family walk.  This is how the boys decided to dress themselves. :)  If you can't tell, Connor also has a backpack on and 2 different sandals, and Cade dressed himself up as "Buddy" (Woody).  I have such funny little kids.  I love these guys!

1 comment:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

haha! Love this! Thanks for featuring my bows! that is a good pic of cam. I didn't know about connors tooth or cades heart murmur. You don't tell me these things? WHY? That food looked good...