Thursday, August 4, 2011

July!

July has been a pretty busy month, but a lot calmer than the past 2, so it's been great!  Here's just a few things we've done.

The boys played Superman w/ their "nanas."

I told Cade to fly and he dropped to the ground.



Connor loves Oranges, right down to the skin, ugh!

We love playing in sprinklers.  One day we had their little friend, Allie, come and play.

We finally gave the boys a much needed haircut.

Cute right?

My cousin Robby and his wife Kelsey came and visited 23rd-27th.  We had a lot of fun.  I'm just sad this is the only picture I took.  We went to Trafalga, which was a lot of fun.

Connor's first ride on a Go-cart.  He was scared, but had a lot of fun.

Also Connor's first time on the airplanes.  They were so cute riding together.

Yeah, I look huge next to all the little guys.  Aren't they adorable w/ their little arms in the air?  We also went w/ my friend Lindsey and her son Gabe (that's who's on the far right).

This is what happens when I make dinner...yeah, he thought he was so cute!

My friend Suzy breeds rabbits and one just had bunnies.  They boys loved it!



Connor liked to bug them.

Cam and I got to go on a much needed date, probably the longest date sense having kids.  We went to Tucano's Brazilian Restaurant (I had a free entree for the month of July for my birthday), then we went to the driving range (my first time ever, a lot of fun!), and finally ended our night at the movies to watch Harry Potter (I used my Groupon Fandango tickets, 2 for $9).  It was so nice to get out and spend so much time alone w/ Cameron.

Hott right?

Yeah...I know ; )

1 comment:

Bonny Day said...

I'm so jealous of your date :) Loved this post, lots of pics and fun times!