Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August Random Pictures...

We decided to get the boys a power wheels jeep.  We found it at a garage sale at some friends house in our neighborhood.  I told them I would love to get it for the boys but I doubt Cameron would do it.  The next day at church they came up to me and told me Cameron wanted it!  I guess I was wrong. haha  So, we got it for a great deal, and the boys have loved it ever since.

Connor refuses to ride in it anymore now that he's been in a few collisions in it.  His last straw was when Cade hit a curb at full speed and Connor flew over the windshield and stopped himself w/ his hands on the hood.  Cade's getting better...
Cameron participated in a pie eating contest

He could've done a lot better if his Banana Cream Pie hadn't been frozen solid.

Saturday, Aug. 6th, we went out w/ our great friends, Lindsey and Joe to the Melting Pot and ended up going somewhere a little cheaper for the main entree.  We were celebrating our anniversaries together and getting together one last time before they move :(  Lindsey was my best friend growing up, we were inseparable, and Joe was Cam's best friend.  We take all the credit for them meeting and hooking up. ;)  They were married exactly a week before us.  And, now they're moving to AZ!  I am so sad to see them go.  We love ya'll!
This kid loves my phone.

A couple of people decided to put together a water day in their combined backyards to celebrate back-to-school.  It was so fun!  The women sat around and talked while the kids had a blast in the water.


Someone even had a huge blowup water slide!  So fun!
Yeah, that's right, my boy's a stud muffin!

3 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Noo..LIndsey was MY best friend..j/k. I remember we used to fight over her..haha. where did ya'llg o for the entree? Did you go down the water slide? I went down one a few times one time at chad's cousin's bday party it was soooooooooooo fun!@

Gennaveeve said...

I love the jeep pictures! When Adrian's mom bought the one for Ansley, he wouldn't even sit in it if the battery was in it. He was terrified of it! Now we can't get him out of it! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!

Lindsey said...

Made me a little sad reading this post. It's gonna be so hard moving! U will just have to come visit us!
I am glad you and Bonny used to fight over me:) lol makes me feel special! Love you guys both!