Sunday, June 5, 2011

TN Visit Part V: Sommers' Grandkids

Bonny's last day w/ us, Friday May 13th we finally got around to taking pictures of all the Sommers' Grandkids.  We bought these cute outfits for all of our kids for Gymboree for an amazing deal!  After the fact, we realized they'd work great for the grandkid pictures Momma had been wanting to take.  It was so hard to get so many kids to sit still, especially Cade!  He was so naughty!  So, here's the best of what we got.

Bonny took this one.

This was mine.

I got the kids in action!  Gampa drove the van right up to where we were and Owen decided he needed to warn everyone b/c he thought we were all going to get run over.  Haha 

This is the best, and only picture I could get of all the grandsons: Cade, Owen, Knox and Connor.  Cade decided he was done after this.

The granddaughters, Hallie and Kayleen. 


Bonny's boys, Owen and Knox.

My cutie pie!

He's such a cheeser!

I decided to give it one last try to get a picture of my 2 boys.  These are what I came up w/, also my little attempt at editing the 2 pictures.

Not the best, but not bad either!  They were little stinkers, or maybe I should say Cade, he wanted nothing to do w/ taking pictures.  But, I'm so glad we were able to get pictures of all the kids together.

No comments: