Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Connor's 2nd Birthday!!

We celebrated Connor's 2nd birthday Friday, June 10th.  Seriously?!?!  How does time fly by so fast?  I know by the size of the kid he could easily be 3, but what in the world?  My little baby is 2!!  He has become the sweetest little guy and so easy to deal with, most the time.  He is a huge Momma's boy and loves to be around me.  He randomly comes up to me and gives me hugs and kisses, I love it!  He adores Cade and tries to do anything he can do.  He is the biggest cluts and is constantly tripping over his own feet or bumping into walls right in front of him.  He's always got bumps and bruises somewhere on his body, usually on his forehead!  He loves animals and gets really excited when he sees one, as long as they don't come near him.  I love this little fatty, he so fun to kiss and squeeze!

I made him a special birthday breakfast consisting of pancakes and eggs. (I tried to do this for Cade's birthday but he refused to let me and only wanted cereal!!)

We spent the morning and early afternoon over at the boy's good friend's house, Ryder,  and played in their little pool and splash pad.

Connor lasted A LOT longer than the rest of the kids.  He played in the pool all by himself well after everyone else was done.

Nikki, Ryder's mom and my good friend, surprised the boys with a lunch of pizza.

Cade and Ryder eating together.

Cade and Connor's swimsuits are the same size but Cade's has a really hard time staying on, even w/ it being safety pinned!  Poor skinny guy.

We went to Planet Play that evening with a few friends, Deans and Duckworths.  It consisted of an all you can eat pizza buffet and arcade games, tons of fun!  We had never been there before and we thought it'd be better to take them there, rather than a quiet restaurant.  (We went out of town the next day so I didn't feel like cooking.)  Connor's cake was an Oreo cream cake.

Cade helped him blow out his candles.


 






The boys had a great time!  Thanks to our friends who came, we had a lot of fun.  Happy birthday my baby boy!  We love you so much!

1 comment:

Erika said...

You have the cutest little boys ever!!! I can't even believe you have a 3 year old and a 2 year old! They are so big! Love you!