Sunday, June 5, 2011

TN Visit Part IV

I got to spend Mother's Day w/ my family this year, Sunday May 8th. It was so nice to spend the day w/ Momma.  She actually spoiled me :)  It was sad to be away from Cameron, b/c he totally spoils me on Mother's Day, but they made up for it ;)  I'm so sad though, I didn't get a picture of me and the boys together, or Me and Momma!  Sad!

I woke up to Cade giving me a cute card he colored.  Momma told me it was his idea to color a dinosaur picture out of a coloring book for me.

My younger siblings made us breakfast!  It would've been breakfast in bed but I got up before they brought it.

Even little Connor made me a card.  He had every intention to give it to me, but when it came down to it, he decided he wanted to keep it.  I had to wait until he forgot about it and dropped it.  It was cute.  Momma wrote a nice message too.  Oh, Dallas, Seren and I went in together and got Momma a gift card to one of her favorite clothing stores, Dress Barn.  She was very excited ;)

Gammy gave the boys a huge lollipop.

Connor loved the bacon!

The next day we went to Spencer and Audrey's for FHE and a cookout.  The kids had a great time in their big backyard.  They went through tons of bubbles during our trip.

Little Kayleen.

I gave Hannah my camera so she could document the evening.



Cade and Owen were the best of buds the whole time!


I love this picture of Hallie!







Cade decided to paint his toe nail a few days prior to this.



Thursday was Seren's last day with us.  She left to visit her b/f so we went to Steak n' Shake to see her off, yum!!

Cade loved the caramel he got to dip his apples in.  After he ran out of apples he decided to drink the rest of caramel, silly kid.

No comments: