Sunday, June 5, 2011

TN Visit Part II

That next day after we got back from Atlanta, we celebrated my daddy's 51st birthday.  (It was actually on April 21st, but I got to celebrate it w/ them May 1st.)

Due to all the storms we got some really nice mud puddles in the driveway.  I looked outside and found this! These were the first puddles ever that my kids played in.  They had a  blast!  I had just gotten Connor dressed....

So after much begging him to stay out of the water I gave in and stripped him down.

I was trying to take a picture of the boys, and I got one of them in action!  Owen decided out of no where to pour water over Connor's head, haha it was so funny!


The after math.

All washed up and dressed again, Connor decided he wanted to hold little Kayleen.

The kids loved to sit in this chair.

Cade had just been laying his head on Owen here, sadly I missed it.

And, Connor decided he wanted to join in.

Uncle Hunter, the boys loved him!  He let them beat up on him and wrestle around, they loved every minute.

Yeah, I think I could be a biker chick!  All I need is a little bit of leather ;)

Both Spencer and Dallas got new cruisers and took me for some fun rides.  Spencer took me all around town, it seemed, it was so fun!

Dallas took me up and down the street.  Their bikes were really nice.  Cade only posed for a picture, but didn't want to go anywhere on the bike.  Connor was terrified of the bikes and would literally shake like crazy when he heard them.  So, needless to say, he wouldn't go near them.

Bonny was already going to be there a week but, decided to stay 2. Chad, her hubby, had to go to TN to teach lifeguard/CPR classes 3 weekends in a row, so it worked out perfect that she got to stay most the time I was there!  I had so much fun w/ her!  Thanks for staying so long for me Bonny, love you!

Me w/ my cute little sister Hannah.

This trip was the first time I got to meet little Knox.  He was so fun to kiss and cuddle w/.


1 comment:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I do not remember us taking this picture at all!!!!!