Monday, June 6, 2011

Home Again...

The day after we got back from TN, we were invited to go to a birthday party at the nearby Monkey Island Fun Center.  It's a lot like Kangaroo Zoo where we have been before.




The birthday throne.

The birthday boy, Austin, is the one drinking to the right.

Look at those bright blue eyes!

The boys had recently learned about motorcycles from my brothers, so they thought they were so big and cool "riding" on these "motorcycles."

Connor finally learned how to climb the blowup toys all on his own!  I was so impressed!

That night we got to have Cameron's sister, Stacie, and her family stop in and stay the night as they were passing through on their move to Seattle!  It was so fun, but way too short, having them w/ us.  The kids had so much fun together.


All the kids together right before saying goodbye.  Jackson, Lexi, Chloe and Claire, (I still can't tell which is which!!  It's horrible of me, I know) Cade and Connor.

I did the twins hair!  I need a girl next!  It was so fun.


Memorial weekend we took the boys to Trafalga.  We only stayed a little while, but the boys had a lot of fun.  I was so proud of Cade!  They said we were too tall and Connor was too short, so Cade had to go all on his own.  It was a proud moment for me that he was brave enough to go on his own.  Memorial day, I didn't take any pictures, but we took the boys to the mall and walked around.  I found some great deals at Crazy 8 for the boys, and then we went home.  That night we got a baby sitter to sit for our kids and our friends kids so we could go out and have an evening just as couples.  It was a lot of fun!  We went to a BBQ restaurant and then to Trafalga and played put put golf, rock climbed and lazer tag.  Then we finished off the evening w/ ice cream from JCW's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute blog and what a cute family! :-) Thanks for linking to SweetDealsByJillee.com! I love finding deals for people like yourself. :-)