Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Hogle Zoo

Friday, July 30th, Lindsey and I took our boys to the zoo. We were able to get in for free for turning in 4 Cache Valley cheese wrappers each!!! I love free stuff!

We met up at my exit and Lindsey drove. We were able to fit all three boys in her back seat. They loved it, you can't tell by the looks on their faces, but they had fun.

Looking at the penguins. Oh did I mention, Cade of course had to observe all the animals from his stroller, he usually made me put the shade down so he felt even more secure. The boys had fun though, and they were pretty well behaved, so I was happy.

Me and my cuties!!!

This little guy loved observing everyone, while they observed him.

This big guy was asleep, like this!!! It was so cute, his legs crossed, arms crossed and hand to his chin, so funny!

After checkin' out the animals we went to the play area. The boys had fun crawling through a tunnel...



That's mostly all they wanted to do, or all that wasn't too hot to play on.

And, right before we left the boys all had a great time playing w/ the floating ball. Can you see the excitement in Cade's face?

On the way home, Connor fell asleep, and Cade and Gabe held hands. Their daddy's would be so proud ;) I'm glad we got to go to the zoo and that the boys had a good ol' time. I think Lindsey and I were just happy our boys were good (at least I know I was).

No comments: