Thursday, September 16, 2010

Robby and Kelsey - Aug 20, 2010

This year sadly I had to miss our 5th year anniversary due to being in TN. But, I was so happy I was able to attend my cousin, Robby's, wedding. He decided he wanted to get married on my anniversary, I guess b/c that day has been worked out so great for Cameron and I, who knows? ;)
Kelsey and Robby Garcia
August 20, 2010
Nashville, TN Temple
All of us girls!!! Can you tell which one is the Momma?!

Me, my Auntie Shayna (Momma's sister, and mother of the groom), Momma, and Seren

Me and Cade during the reception, this was all I could get him to eat, fruit and cake.

Connor during the reception, yep, not a happy camper. Haha isn't it funny how Daddy can just go on w/ his conversation like everything's normal?

Finally the boys found something fun to play w/. This was the first thing they found that made them happy and kept them entertained and out of trouble, ice cold water. I could care less that they could get hypothermia, as long as they were happy, I was happy too!

The cake w/ bright green frosting, yeah all over them, Kelsey even got some on her dress.

She even wore bright green Nike's!!! Isn't that great?! haha Oh, their colors were green and black, just in case you didn't catch on.

What they drove off in, haha!!

He really couldn't get out of there fast enough!

On the way home, peace and quiet, all the kids fell asleep. My cute little niece, Hallie, even fell asleep on me, so sweet!

No comments: