Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hannah and Hunter's 16th B-day and Random TN Pics

I'm really sad I didn't get more pictures, but due to me forgetting my camera charger, I guess that's what happens. Here are just a few pictures I managed to take...
Hunter and Hannah celebrated their 16th b-day August 19th!!! I can't believe their actually 16!! It's just crazy to me. So, Saturday the 21st, we decided to throw them a surprise b-day party at Ci Ci's Pizza. They had a lot of friends and family show, it was a lot of fun.
Waiting for Hannah and Hunter to show.
The Cake.

They were totally surprised!

Such a dang cute picture.

Hannah, Connor and Hallie.

These boys loved their Aunt "Yaya" (Leah). They sat outside on the swing during a thunderstorm, they loved it.

I got to hang out with a few of my friends from High School the Saturday before I went home! Because my camera died Bonny let me use hers. So, I was so excited to take a picture w/ them, but when they arrived that camera died too! This was a picture I managed to take right before they dropped me off, and then it died again. Anyways, I hung out w/ my good friend Katie and her hubby Chris, who we went to High School w/ oddly enough, and Derrick and his woman, Megan. We had such a good time, at least I did, talking and catching up. We went to Cat Fish House, where our friend Adam was working, and then just talked and talked. It was a lot of fun to see them again.

Cade and Owen trying to get into medicine.

Me and Camilla at Olive Garden.

2 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

You have had a very full and exciting summer! Glad you were able to attend the graduation and all the weddings, although Dallas' was hard I'm sure. =( yes, people can for sure help or hinder your traveling by being considerate of toddlers/babies! Stinkin rude lady! Your dad didn't care that Connor was crying because, come on, he had 10! heehe

Chad & Bonny Day said...

When did ya'll go to olive garden?