Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dallas and Paige - August 13, 2010

One week short of being 5 years from the day I got married, my twin brother, Dallas, finally decided to tie the knot!!! I was so blessed to be able to attend his wedding.

August 13, 2010
Paige and Dallas Sommers
Nashville, TN Temple

Walking out of the temple for the first time as Dallas and Paige Sommers.

KISS, KISS, KISS!!!! Doesn't there always have to be a kissing picture?

My boys trying to break into the temple.

My two married bros! Dallas and Spencer. It's just crazy to me how Bonny and I were the only once married for the longest time and finally Spencer and Dallas decided to join us.

Mitchell entertaining my boys. He's the son of our really good family friends Amy and Stagg.

My parents and the happy couple.

Momma put together such a cute family luncheon in between the wedding and reception. We had pulled pork and all the fixins'!!! Yum yum!

Setting up.

All the family, except for Cameron :( He couldn't make it.

Cutting the cake.....

In the face!!!

Seren, Camilla, Me, Anna and Bonny (Hunter in the background). I'm sad we didn't get Leah and Hannah in the picture :(

Just an example of how my boys acted that day. Not fun. Actually Connor was worse than Cade.

But, thanks to Amy and Stagg I was able to somewhat enjoy myself. They totally took it upon themselves to take care of Connor for me! They were wonderful. Towards the end, Stagg even took Connor out to his car and drove him around to help him fall asleep!! Isn't that so sweet? I love ya'll Stagg and Amy!

Daddy dancin'

The couple's first dance.

Mother, son dance

Father, daughter dance, I love Paige's dad, he was so sweet!

I don't really like this picture of me, but I thought I'd add it just so I could explain myself. All my family are in TN so I don't get to see them often. I could at least always count on having Dallas around, 4 hours away, but still close enough to see him often. I got so used to having him around for the past 5 years of my marriage, it was so nice, it made me feel like I wasn't as far from home. So, I wasn't sad because he was married, but sad b/c all of a sudden w/ him graduating and getting married he would now be living in TN. I was just so sad that he wouldn't be w/ me anymore, actually I'm torn up writing about it right now. But anyways, I just thought I'd take a moment to write about how much I appreciated having Dallas around and how much it meant to me. I love you Dallas and I already miss you so much!!!

Cade loves his Uncle Dallie Boy!

While at the wedding I got to visit w/ my long lost friend Danielle ;) I love seeing this girl! Always a good time w/ her.

Dallas, Spencer and Robby cuttin' a rug. It was actually really funny how they all dance about the same haha.
My camera actually died after I took this picture so that's all I have of their wedding. But, it was so much fun...I was so happy I could be there.

No comments: