Thursday, February 4, 2010

TN VII: More Random Pics

Cade loves loves loves his blankie. He loves to rub it on his face when he's tired. We always know he's ready for bed when he has his passie in his mouth and is cuddling with his blankie.

Here are pictures of the wonderful Greenes (Stagg, Amy, Mckay and Mitchell), who made it possible for us to visit my family for Christmas. We love them so much. They took me and Cade to Cracker Barrel this evening, and it was so good, thanks! They spent the night with my family as well.

So, when we went to Cracker Barrel I totally forgot to bring a diaper bag with me. I thought Cade was old enough that he would be fine right? Wrong!!! When we were leaving Amy picked Cade up and all of a sudden noticed Cade was wet. We took him in the bathroom and he and "the runs" like crazy! It was all over him, down his legs, on his socks and tennis shoes. Amy was great! She said, "Wait here, I'll take care of it." She came back to tell me she had found a lady w/ a diaper and wet wipes. Then she came back later w/ this horse costume! haha It was so funny. She said everything on clearance was girls clothes and this was the closest thing she could get that would work for him, it was a 9 month Halloween costume, good thing he's so tiny. But thanks Amy for saving the day!

Gammy and Seren w/ Connor.

Bonny needed to take Owen to get his hair cut, so I decided I would go too. Cade has never had a professional hair cut before, and I wanted to see how they did it. Here he is before. She had to give him a sucker, that was the only way she could keep him from screaming and crying. After that he had a good ol' time.

Owen is in the background. The right picture is his hair after the cut. I can't remember why he wasn't happy.


Dallas had a hamster (or is a gerbil?) and they thought it was funny to put it on top of my poor baby's head! haha


It "snowed" while we were in TN. Cade loooves the snow. Thank goodness Leah is such a good aunt b/c she took him out in the snow to play, even while in her cast and dealing w/ crutches.

Hallie and Owen came over later and Leah played outside with them.

I just thought this picture was so cute of Connor. He looks huge and so tired.

Hallie loved holding "the baby."

No comments: