Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tn Part V: Finishing out Dec. 2009

Cade playing Guitar hero w/ Spencer and Hunter. :)

My family is trying to recruit Cade for Wrestling. If you know anything about my dad and brothers, then you know they're huge into wrestling.

Momma took care of my boys every morning for me so I could sleep in. It was wonderful. This is how I found them one morning, it was so cute. She had them both there taking turns changing their diapers. She obviously is a great multi-tasking mom, and Gammy!

Connor really started to enjoy baby food more while we were there. I believe Leah was the one that fed him here. (Bonny gave him that bib when he was born.)

Owen and Cade became the best of buds. Owen was kissing him here.

One evening all of us (meaning my parents and the older ones) were able to go to the temple. Leah watched Bonny's kids and Connor at Bonny's house. Hannah watched Cade at my family's house. Anyways, thanks to them we had a wonderful evening out and dinner at Steak 'n Shake, yum. So, Leah took a few pictures. This was of their bath! (Yes, that's right, she even bathed them!!!!) So cute!

Owen and Hallie giving kisses to Leah.

This is how I found Connor when I got back, sound asleep. Isn't Leah great?!

So that was finishing out December, not to mention the year 2009!!! How fast the year flew, dang! We had a great one. :)

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Awww...I love all these pics. They are sooooo cute!! You aren't done yet are you? Sure miss ya!

Gennaveeve said...

The best part is Leah even censored the bath tub pic! Clever!!!!